Choose wisely. Choose life in Him
Ahh, the hamster wheel. I'm mesmerized by the little creatures endlessly running on their wheel as a never ending treadmill when I go into pet shops.
They seem to enjoy the exercise and jump off when they tire of it. I've noticed for us humans, we too, can easily find ourselves on the "hamster wheel" of life, an endless treadmill of activity going nowhere.
However, we don't seem to figure out how to get off that never-ending cycle of hyper activity.
Watching myself and others over the years it appears that there are several factors that determine our need to stay on "the wheel." I want to address only one of them in this blog. It becomes addictive. We may not enjoy it any longer but now we are addicted to the cycle of continuous chaos and activity. It has become our new normal. We unconsciously or consciously choose to remain irregardless of the detriment to our health, family life and spirituality.
Like an addict we return to our substance of...
While His process is in process in our lives, these are the things that we need to know and do - it will lead us to our victory:
1. Our enemies are being defeated.
2. Our heart is being formed and fashioned.
3. Bless others in midst of our trial.
We continue to discover that:
4. Unbelief and distrust is being crucified while our faith in Christ increases.
5. Murmering and complaing or are we having lips and a heart of gratitude.
6. Transformation of our character comes from endurance and long suffering.
7. Our loyalties are tested.
About Dr Judy Bauer:She is passionate about giving people and churches the tools they need to strategically move into their passion and purpose. It’s fun to discover a plan and the options available to achieve them. Make a 20 minute Discovery call with her to talk about YOUR destiny. ...