Human relationships - Personal Relationships -
- Getting out of my Comfort Zone - turning things upside down
- Reach out to friends, Family and community often
- Dedicate time to deep and meaningful communication
- Explore ways to connect and expand my personal circle of influence and communication
- Business - Build relationships that are centered around biblical principals
- Expanding the reach of the ministries I am involved in and being open to new opportunities that show up.
Keep on keepin’ on and be ready to pivot when needed. This one also sounds like it’s talking out of both sides of your mouth. � Be steadfast and YET be quick to pivot!
Walking by faith is like a balancing act on a highwire…might take you awhile to get the hang of it…to know how God speaks to you and His instructions to you, etc. So you can “hear and obey.”
II Timothy 4:1-5
“In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom…I GIVE YOU THIS CHARGE.
Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage – with great patience and careful instruction.
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine.
Instead to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
BUT YOU, KEEP YOUR HEAD IN ALL SITUATIONS, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.”
Pivot is the idea of being stripped for repositioning.
As long as we’re OK, comfortable, able to handle things we tend to stay put. In order for us to be willing to “have our steps ordered by the Lord” we need the feathers taken out of the nest so its uncomfortable and we’re willing to risk trying to try out our wings…
A pruning process…so we can bear richer, more fuller fruit. Not pleasant initially… but trust the Master who sees the bigger picture.
A lot of 2020 was about stripping away, a pruning process, now it’s time to shoot upward and outward with new growth and new approaches to our spiritual walk and our life overall…priorities…
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in Me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit, He prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
Remain in me, as I remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself, it must remain in the vine. Neither can you cear fruit unless you remain in me.
Bears no fruit = useless to the cause of the tree producing fruit…
Antidote: Romans 12:11
“Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.”
- Surrender to God and Fight the GOOD Fight. (Strong in grace) 2. Be flexible. (Cast all my anxiety on Him)
- Keep on keep-in on and pivot when needed. (Be prepared in season and out of season…bear fruit for His glory always.)Chad says:My Self - Self Development
- Review my calendar
- What was draining to me ?
- What people drain me?
- What activities did I not want to do ?
- What places do I not want go ?
- What do I not want to do ?
- What gave me life ?
- Who inspired me?
- What got me energized?
- What activities inspire/motivated me ?
- What places feed my soul?
- What gets my passion ignited?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.