But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such there is no law.
1. Thwarting the enemies schemes (1 Corinthians 2:8)
2. Testing our Hearts
3. Bless others in the midst of our trial. (Luke 6:38)
4. Sifting out unbelief and distrust of Him
5. Replacing Murmuring and complaining with hearts of gratitude
6. Building our character (Psalm 17:6)
7. Testing our loyalties
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.